Complete and Continue
Communicate with visuals – your new super power!
Communicate with visuals - your new superpower!
1. Introduction - Why visuals are a superpower and what you can expect from the class (6:04)
2. Material - A brief overview of the most important materials (6:45)
3. Type - Basics for an easy to read handwriting (8:28)
4. Textcontainers and Frames - Boxes and other graphic elements to visually support your statements (9:26)
5. Symbols - your visual ABC with which you will be able to draw (almost) everything around you (10:36)
6. Characters - a set of basic characters for visualizing human interaction and emotion (7:27)
7. Colors and Shades - pimp your visuals fast and motivating (5:09)
8. Composition - how everything comes together in a simple framework (13:10)
Bonus: the Benjamin Felis Bookshow - an overview on my favorite ressources in the last years (6:09)
1. Introduction - Why visuals are a superpower and what you can expect from the class