The ability to visualize is an important skill for many fields in our professional work life. Known as Graphic Recording, Sketchnoting, Visual Facilitation, Scribing or Visual thinking.
This online class serves as a first step into the exciting world of visualization – on posters, flipcharts as well as normal sized paper.
You can even use the skills digitally on your tablet or ipad!
- General introduction in creative visualization
- Typography basics
- Forms, colors and symbols
- Characters and Figures
- Structure and composition of convincing visualizations
- Final assignment
- You reduce barriers in drawing and extend your communication and presentation skills
- You develop your own personal style of writing and drawing
- You use visualizations professionally and design your seminars, consultations and presentations more effectively and richer in variation
- You are so much cooler :)
- ...to draw simple and creative processes!
- ...to use symbols and typography spontanously!
- ...to develop a nice design!
- ...to use visuals to communicate your ideas!
! Disclaimer: the class is quite intense and with a lot of information. Take your time and do only one section per day. And please use the comment section!
"Great online course about visualization! Visualization techniques are well explained and shown. I learned a lot. Thank you Ben!"
- Anke Wolf, Coaching & Consulting
"Benjamin Felis' online course "Communicate with visuals-your new superpower!" has exceeded my expectations. It is easy to understand, very well structured and leaves plenty of time to participate and move on. Clear recommendation."
- David Hillmer, Agile Coach/Hello Agile
"I really liked the program. It's well structured and you've explained and shown everything in an understandable way. I believe that even beginners can really start with this. I found the lesson on composition particularly successful as a conclusion! I really enjoyed following you!"
- Birgit Reinhardt, Change Manager / Coach Agility Instructor / DB Systel
Hi! My name is Ben and I'm based in Berlin. I'm a former graffiti artist and work as a full time graphic recorder & illustrator since 2013. I teach creative visualization for over 8 years and by now have worked in over 15 countries in Europe, South America and Africa.
I'm trained in graphic recording, visual facilitation, visual presencing (Theory U), Business Model Canvas, coaching and organizational development.
In the last years I taught thousands of students worldwide an now want to share all the knowledge online.
Happy to have YOU in the class :)
Entering a coupon/promotion code
If you have a coupon - enter the code here in the checkout:
Get started now!
Preview1. Introduction - Why visuals are a superpower and what you can expect from the class (6:04)
Start2. Material - A brief overview of the most important materials (6:45)
Start3. Type - Basics for an easy to read handwriting (8:28)
Start4. Textcontainers and Frames - Boxes and other graphic elements to visually support your statements (9:26)
Start5. Symbols - your visual ABC with which you will be able to draw (almost) everything around you (10:36)
Start6. Characters - a set of basic characters for visualizing human interaction and emotion (7:27)
Start7. Colors and Shades - pimp your visuals fast and motivating (5:09)
Start8. Composition - how everything comes together in a simple framework (13:10)
StartBonus: the Benjamin Felis Bookshow - an overview on my favorite ressources in the last years (6:09)