Become a Graphic Recorder - today!
This class is designed for people who have already some experience in visualization techniques and yet have a deep respect when it comes to do a Graphic Recording (a live visual documentation in front of an audience). Can be because they don't know where to start, how to prepare, or how do deal with big size papers or just have too much respect for this kind of work.
If you can relate to this - then you are in the right place! Here you learn everything you need to make the step from visualizing for yourself or small groups into drawing on big canvases for big audiences.
In more than 70 Videos you'll get expertise of 6 years of professional Graphic Recording, 150 professional assignments all over the world and about 400 meters of illustrated paper by hand!
After taking this class you can directly work as a professional Graphic Recorder - a great profession with a great purpose and a quite good income.
- The content contains: Definition, History, Formats, Material, Drawing, Listening, Mindset, Preparation, Executing, Live Demo, After work, Pro Tips, Resources
- You'll get Videos, Examples, Checklists, Facebook Learning Group, optional one-to-one coaching, comment function
- Special BONUS: PRO Tips from Graphic Recorders around the globe!
- The class is yours and you can return anytime
- Depending on your goal you'll find various pricing plans (Basic & Coaching)
- Not convinced? You have 30 day money back guarantee! Nothing can happen.
- You learn to execute professional Graphic Recordings
- You know how to organize your canvas and have a clear and stuctured picture in the end
- You know how listen with a focus over a long period of time
- You are safe, since you know everything you need to preapare, execute und follow up on a professional Graphic Recording
- You are part of a worldwide growing community of professional visualizers!
- 16 Chapters + 1 Bonus Chapter
- 76 Video lessons
- Total run time: 134:03 min.
- Pro Tips from 8 experts from 5 countries (Germany, USA, China, South Africa, Canada)
- This is an advanced class which will NOT teach you how to visualize!
- Being able to visualize basic symbols, text containers, frames, characters is mandatory for this class
- If you want to learn how to visualize please first finish the foundation class "Communicate with visuals - your new superpower" (link)
- Any other training is also fine!
Hi! My name is Ben and I'm based in Berlin. I'm a former graffiti artist and work as a full time graphic recorder & illustrator since 2013. I teach creative visualization for over 8 years and by now have worked in over 15 countries in Europe, South America and Africa.
I'm trained in graphic recording, visual facilitation, visual presencing (Theory U), Business Model Canvas, coaching and organizational development.
In the last years I taught thousands of students worldwide an now want to share all the knowledge online.
Happy to have YOU in the class :)
Get started now!
PreviewIntroduction - About me (1:01)
PreviewIntroduction - For whom is this class (0:38)
PreviewIntroduction - Disclaimer (0:55)
PreviewIntroduction - What to expect (0:28)
PreviewIntroduction - A brief overview (0:54)
PreviewIntroduction - FB Group (0:40)
PreviewIntroduction - Basic Version/Coaching Version (1:24)
PreviewIntroduction - This class is always beta (0:44)